About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Undisclosed Location

Tomorrow after children and patients and coworkers are all neatly tucked into their day camps and exercise programs and daily work routines, I will be getting into my car and driving to an undisclosed location for a meeting with The Player.  This undisclosed location, I can tell you, is in the state of Indiana.  Other than that, I can't tell you.  Because if I told you then I'd have to kill you...wait, that's not right.  I'm not a superspy.  Just a woman with the desire to manage a baseball team.

On Sunday July 31st I will be returning from the undisclosed location just in time to celebrate Mutt's Day with my dog the Wolfster.  Yes, July 31st is the day that every dog gets, as in "every dog has his day."  Is that a saying or just a line from a bad rock-n-roll song by Huey Lewis? 

The undisclosed location is not an underground silo.  Because as I mentioned before I am NOT a superspy.  And I'm not completely sure, but I'm pretty almost positively sure that The Player is not a superspy either.   But I could be wrong.

5 comments:

ted tingley said...

Back ground check time on both of you.

Susan Ryder said...

Why undisclosed, are you afraid of weekend crashers? Or are you are somehow cheating on the Cubs and don't want anyone to know? Wherever it is, enjoy!

Kim said...

Cheating on the Cubs? Susan! Perish the thought!

Collagemama said...

Oh, lordy! I'm hoping Dick Cheney doesn't turn up in your bunker.

Kathleen said...

Whoa! I might run into you! I am also at an undisclosed location!