About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, July 18, 2011

Still in the Shop

The computer is still in the shop.  My car is also in the shop today, getting a routine maintenance make-over for 120,000 miles (ok, ok, it's 5,000 late but who is counting?).  I am at the library where the AC is on, and the computers work.  I have caught up reading friends' and family's blogs, and now I'm ready to "git down to bizness" here on my own.

But I cannot hook up my camera to this computer.  And most of what I want to talk about is the weekend reunion in Tennessee and the photos are essential.  Absolutely essential.

So that part of the blogging experience will have to wait.

We did have a wonderful trip and you will, eventually, when all my mechanical devices are in working order again, get to see and read about it.

Is anyone reading this where it's not too hot?  Jeez!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Er, yes, but the AC repairman is coming today!

Glad to hear it was a good reunion; looking forward to the account w/pix!

ted tingley said...

Jeez!

Collagemama said...

It's the 17th straight day of triple digit temps here. Nerves are fraying. The library is a good place to be, though!