About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not Yet

My computer is fixable, and in an affordable price range.  That's the good news.  The flip side is it won't be ready until early next week when the ordered doodad-that-needs-replacing arrives.  However, I will be out of town from tomorrow until Sunday and wouldn't be using it anyway.  But of course today I am secretly blogging on my work computer and hope I won't be caught, fired, and unable to afford the repair then after all.

I miss blogging.  I will be back next week with my blogging boots on!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hoping for doodads!

Susan Ryder said...

Are we going to Ohio? Do you need someone to do announcements for you? Can you even read this comment? Is there a god?

Collagemama said...

I just heard a new word for doodad--smatzit. It's very expensive when your smatzit burns up. Glad your doodad is affordable. Stay cool on your trip!