About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, July 8, 2011

2/3 of a Blog

My regular computer is on the fritz.  The screen stays dark even as the computer itself flashes the lights and makes the sounds that say "I'm on, I'm here, I'm ready, let's GO!"  I have given up on it and am temporarily using my old brokenish laptop that only has 2/3 of a functional screen.  I guess that is what I will have to do until I can get my regular computer that's on the fritz into the shop...BAMJAC on Oakland Avenue will be on my list of places to visit today.

This computer is very very slow.  Too slow for my limited patience this morning to keep blogging.  Adios amigos!

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

My eyes first saw 2/3 of a bug when I read your title, and I came here wondering where the other 1/3 ended up.

Collagemama said...

You have my total sympathy. Hope BAMJAC can do the job, although it sounds like a dog food... or maybe the sound of throwing a computer out the second floor window in frustration.

ted tingley said...

I never have problems like that except when I try to used the computer.

Car Rental Mississauga said...

AirportAutoRental provides affordable car rental toronto,online car rental Toronto services.Its the best car rental company in toronto.

Thornhill Wedding Limo said...

LimosRentalsToronto provides high class facilities in Oshawa Wedding Limo,Georgetown Limos,Hamilton Wedding Limos.Scarborough Wedding Limo,East York Wedding Limo are also best choice.

Caledon Wedding Limousine Services said...

Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services is best choice for Wedding Limo Service.We provide high class services for all regions - Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services, Richmond hill Wedding Limousine Service, Caledon Wedding Limousine Services.

Truck Tires Brampton said...

Yellowtires provides 24 hours tire road services, truck tires in toronto, brampton, mississauga. It provides truck alignment in toronto, brampton also

Home for sale in Toronto said...

Homes and castles is the best real estate agent in toronto gives idea for homes to choose in GTA.It provides properties for first time buyers.