About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today

Today I must call BAMJAC and find out
1. why they have not yet called me about my defunct laptop.
2.  if they have looked at the laptop yet.
3.  if there is any chance of getting it fixed and
4.  if there is any chance getting it fixed will be cheaper than just buying a new computer.

Depending on the answers to these questions I will then be either
1. hoping for a sooner-rather-than-later fix to the laptop.
2.  asking them to recover my files from the laptop if it isn't going to be fixed
3. shopping for a new 'puter.

But more likely they will say
1.  No we haven't been able to look at your laptop yet.
2.  Please call back later, OR Don't call us we'll call you.

Stay Tuned for further developments.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I will stay tuned. Or watch this space....

Collagemama said...

Oh, I have so been there. Hope the 'puter wizards work well and work fast!