About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, September 5, 2011

Smurf Salad

Yesterday while I was grilling burgers and cooking potatoes, Sisi decided to make our salad.  She used grated apples, banana slices, celery, carrots, and a few nasturtiums.  She is a very creative cook, and here is what the final product looked like:


It was delicious, too!

Today we are heading to Chicago to see the Cubs play the Cincinnati Reds.  The game is on WGN so watch for us in the bleachers.   Happy Labor Day, Gentle Readers!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

OMG, it's beautiful! Sisi the Chef!

Collagemama said...

Someday that girl will have her own Food Network show!