About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Five Hundred

This is my 500th blog posting!  Happy 500 to me!

This Saturday morning I am watching The Wizard of Oz with Sisi. It's fun to watch an old familiar film through new eyes, and clever observant eyes at that.  (For example:  Mom, look, that shot was shown from the point of view of the witch!)  Also Sisi claims the Munchkinland set was used in the making of The Grinch.  All those DVD Special Features sections must be sticking.

Also this Saturday morning I have discovered that it is time to lock my computer access with a password.  This because when I got up this morning, I found my laptop in the guest room with a sleeping boy, downloading a football game that he had been told specifically not to download in the recent past.  That was bad enough, but I also saw that he had been googling the phrase "naked bubs."  Oh boy.  Thank goodness for bad spelling moments.

He's still  asleep, password has been applied, and now I just have to teach him how to spell that word correctly.


Have a great day, count your blessings, and if you feel lost then Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

4 comments:

ron hardy said...

Hubba-hubba.

Susan Ryder said...

Let's just hope your password isn't nakedbubs, or he's in like flyn!

Collagemama said...

When they say spelling doesn't matter they are so wrong. The incentives may be questionable, but the lesson was memorable.

Kathleen said...

Congrats on 500!