About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Courage

Watching The Wizard of Oz for the 6391st time, or thereabouts, I discovered a new "favorite" line.  Everytime I watch it I have a new favorite line...well, maybe not every time, because for years my favorite line was "The hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the square root of the sum of the squares of the two other sides...Oh Joy!  Rapture!"  but now my favorite line is from the Cowardly Lion's speech about courage.  And the new winner is:



What puts the Ape in Apricot?  Courage!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Joy! Rapture! In response to your Courage post here!