About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's the NBA...

Welcome to Normal Basketball!!  Parks and Rec grade school basketball season began this week with practices on Thursday for my little peeps, and first games today.  They are ready with their too-cool shoes:


their matching numbers:



and their winning if somewhat out-of-focus smiles:



We are on our way!  Game highlights to follow soon.

4 comments:

Peg Kirk said...

Anxious to hear how the first day of basketball workouts went. The shoes are lovely, the expressions on the faces a bit enigmatic.

Peg Kirk said...

repeat?

Kathleen said...

Cute peeps!

Collagemama said...

Cute kids, but wait! Is that a man ironing in the background!! Hubba, hubba.