About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today: A guest blogger SISI

Some times brothers can be, well, pests.  (Trust me, when you're the younger sibling you lose your voice a lot.)  You might ask why.  Well here's 1, no 3, no 5, no 6.  I'm staying with 6, but 5 might be easier, ok 6 reasons:

1. you yell at them a lot
2. they never stop annoying you
3. you never get peace or quiet.



Wow  I thought it would be more,
bye!

p.s This is the only blog I am typing.

(edited by Mom)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great job as a guest blogger!!

ted tingley said...

I had older brothers and sisters but they never bothered me very much. I had a younger brother and I probably tried to run his life. He never paid any attention to me.

Ellen said...

I remember one time he got in your way and it was "no contest" as to who won that battle. Your mother can explain.

You are a good blogger, Sierra.