About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Mother-Daughter Moment

Not a moment, exactly, longer than that.  Sisi and I decided we would go for an early morning walk together today.  We left the house about 6:15, she on her Razor scooter (wearing orange helmet as always since she was a tyke and learned to ride a tricycle on the deck), me on foot.  We made it a short one today, about 20 minutes.  It was cool, for a change, and she rode along side me, pacing herself so we could chat. 

I don't remember what we talked about, just that we talked without interruption. 

When we got home there was the usual brotherly pestering and then I made her work on cleaning her room.  So I'm sure she doesn't think it's "the best morning ever" but for me, it was pretty close to the top.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Smiling.

Collagemama said...

Love it! Plus, I should be out walking instead of at the computer.