About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, June 18, 2012

Backyard Theater

1.  The Setting






2.  The Cast of Characters

The Player to be Named Later!




3.  Act I - the action begins



4.  Act II - what has our hero gotten himself into?






5.  Intermission:

What's up tiger lily?



6.  Act III


Ahhh...sweet relief.  All's well that ends well!!!


4 comments:

Collagemama said...

Ah, Shakespeare in the Park. The sprinkler's the thing wherein we catch the conscience of the Player To Be Named Later.

Kathleen said...

Laughing at the screen! (involves saliva)

There is actually a play called 110 in the Shade! It's a musical!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110_in_the_Shade

ted tingley said...

Posted by your LAUGHING MOTHER. That is funny.

ron hardy said...

The sensation reminds me of being scanned by water from one side of my body to the other. Ticklish at first, then soothing.