About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scary Movie

Sisi and her friends at Fairview summer day camp are planning to make a film.  They want to make a scary film.  They want to make a film as scary as, no wait, scarier than Jaws.

They have not seen Jaws, at least not the whole film, but they have seen some clips.  They know the basic plot.  They can quote the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat."  And they know there are some gory scenes that they are not yet allowed to see.

One of Sisi's friends thought they should make a spoof of Jaws, called Straws.  Sisi loved that idea and started right to work:  Here is Straws...

You have to look closely to see the drinking glass he lives in and his scary teeth. 


No, wait I can zoom in I think...

Though I'm not sure I want to...oooh, scary!


The plot involves people who don't realized Straws is no ordinary drinking straw having their Uvulas, Ears, and other near-to-the-face body parts injured or removed by Straws. 

Finally a savvy 7 year old takes a pair of scissors and cuts Straws into pieces, and he can no longer bite innocent people just trying to hydrate.

Don't Drink the Water!

4 comments:

ron hardy said...

All those little straw parts in my beverage are creeping me out. Baa-dem baa-dem baa-dem.

ted tingley said...

I couldn't stand to watch.

Kathleen said...

Excellent plot. I find Straws truly scary and henceforth shall avoid all straws...

Collagemama said...

Pure genius! I haven't been this scared since I read "Old Man and the Sea" in jr. high.