About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lanterns


The kids and I journeyed to Akron this weekend to visit The Player and to attend the Lantern Festival.  We arrived too late at the festival to decorate our own lanterns, and I forgot my camera anyway.  Sisi dressed as a cat mime (?) and then played *Statue* in the sculpture courtyard where several people thought she was a sculpture until she moved or meowed or something to scare the bejewels out of them.  That's my girl, the scary cat mime, yes indeed!

On Sunday, my birthday, we went out to breakfast then for a walk in one of the metro parks.  We watched birds and frogs and meandered on trails in spectacular fall weather.  It was a great birthday.

Home Monday, back to school and work.  Still loving this weather and now the full moon, too!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Yay, about all of this, and Happy Birthday!