About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Big Bang Yin Yang

I wish I could have worked Zig Zag Tie Dye into the title, too, but that would have made me woozy.  Here is my latest mosaic effort, inspired by Tasha Dunn's reflection at NCC on October 22nd on amazing images from deep space, and by the marriage of a scientist (Tasha) and a minister (Chrissy). 

 
 
 
 
Here's a close up to make you smile:
 
 
Thank you, inspirational women!
 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

That does make me smile!

(It sort of perks up my boobs, too!)

(Um, see previous post.)

ted said...

Very inspirational. Youare now creating art along the same line as Ben Trosper and he does a good job too.