About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meet Samarra

We have a new addition to our family!  Meet Samarra, a 1 year old girl from the Humane Society of Central Illinois!

 
 
She has lots of energy and spunk.  Play Catch is her motto.  The kids ran like crazy around the back yard with her this afternoon.  Now she is resting on the kitchen floor and Await Scraps is her mantra.  Love love love!
 

3 comments:

Collagemama said...

Await Windows Upgrade download is my mantra this evening, but I prefer Samarra's.

TNTINGLEY said...

She's one cute dog and a lucky one too, I might add.

Kathleen said...

Mucho energy!