What should a mother do if her 10 year old daughter suggests maybe she (the mother) needs to put on a bra when by the way the mother is wearing one. This mother didn't know what to do except laugh and lift up her shirt. She thought perhaps it was a sign that the mother might
1. be too old to be the mother of a 10 year old.
2. need to shop for some new (firmer? pointier?) bras.
3. make an appointment with that plastic surgeon after all?
4. just laugh and blog about it. OR
5. coin a new term and see if it will go viral.
Any further suggestions are, as always, welcome, unless you are a weirdo blogstalker. And even then if your comment is really funny I might not delete it.
Happy Tuesday y'all.