About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Saggyboobosity

What should a mother do if her 10 year old daughter suggests maybe she (the mother) needs to put on a bra when by the way the mother is wearing one.  This mother didn't know what to do except laugh and lift up her shirt.  She thought perhaps it was a sign that the mother might

1.  be too old to be the mother of a 10 year old.
2.  need to shop for some new (firmer?  pointier?) bras.
3.  make an appointment with that plastic surgeon after all?
4.  just laugh and blog about it.  OR
5.  coin a new term and see if it will go viral.

Any further suggestions are, as always, welcome, unless you are a weirdo blogstalker.  And even then if your comment is really funny I might not delete it.

Happy Tuesday y'all.

3 comments:

ron hardy said...

#1 no, #2 no, #3 no, #4 yes #5 yes #6 yes

Kathleen said...

Snottynostriliteehee! (laughed thru my nose)

Collagemama said...

I was excited with my tiny French student's recent English acquisitions. She can now point to the Bandaid on my thumb and say "Boo boo". She can also say "I like your shirt," and "Do you like my shirt?" When she says it the result is a very long word -- "Boo boo do you like my shirt?" So that is today's random saggy boob report.