About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, November 30, 2013

For Which I am Grateful

There are many items that fit into that category.  Those that are foremost in my mind today are:

1.  Fleece-lined tights.  O my goodness they are so comfy and warm, and were not very expensive when I happened upon them shopping at Meier last week with my mom.

2.  My parents have moved back to Illinois and are only 2 hours away now!  They were at my home for Thanksgiving for the first time in.... maybe ever!

3.  I have a job that pays the bills and then some.  And most days I like it just fine.

4.  Strangers sometimes strike up fun and friendly conversations with me.  On Friday when I was headed out to work, I stopped for gas and met an older woman who wanted to chat about price-gouging at the pump.  So I obliged her and it was fun and friendly.

5.  Speaking of gas, The Player seems to think my toots are funny.  And I 'm pretty sure that means it is "True Love."

6.  My kids are healthy and beautiful and talented.  Of course!

7.  I have some good non-digital ideas for Christmas gifts for the healthy, beautiful and talented aforementioned kids.

8.  Christmas is coming, and if you don't know what to get your loved ones, see item #1 above!!

4 comments:

ron hardy said...

Kim, you are a Classical Gas.



Kathleen said...

I love your list. And, from afar, your toots.

Collagemama said...

Very circular thinking, and warm, too.

Anonymous said...

And we are thankful you let us come to your house for Thanksgiving too.