About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Truck Drivin' Mama

My  mom visited this week.  She stopped in Monday evening for a rest on her trip home from Tennessee, and spent the night with us.  She had been driving Dad's big ole truck all the way from Tennessee.  Thus, I dedicate this You Tube video of a song from one of the kids favorite shows a few years ago, to her

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love your mom. As you know. And I love my mom. And I love you.

Anonymous said...

Can't stop laughing. Does Ron know you did that? I love you too. mom

Collagemama said...

That was fun! Made me want to hit the open road. Wish I knew your mom.

ron hardy said...

Yes, Full-Throttle Momma. I am aware of this here bloggin. It's a gud one. Miss you.