About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Well I'll Be A Monkey's...Aunt

 
I managed to upload photos to my blog by first uploading the photos to Picasa Web Album.  Why this works I don't know.  But here is a pile of 26 monkeys on my piano keyboard:
 
 
 
Here are 2 cuties close up and personal:
 
 
Creepy?  You bet!  Or as Sisi has been saying since she got home from Ecuador "SI!"
 
This pink lady was very popular with the girls in Sisi's class:
 
 
In the end, Sisi realized she had one extra monkey.  She gave to Samarra, our adorable dog.  Samarra carries it around like her baby.  It's the only toy she doesn't try to shake to death.  That's puppy love if I ever saw it. 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That's a lot of monkeys!

Collagemama said...

My tiny student returned from her winter break in France obsessed with monkeys. We have some communication difficulties, still, but she kept saying "Monkeys my house!" Hey, hey, we're the Monkees...

Kim said...

Sometimes in my house we call them "minkies" as if we were Inspector Clouseau ...in France...in a Pink Panther film. The serendipity doo is killing me!