About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, January 7, 2013

More Fun than a Barrel of Monkeys

The kids went to Ecuador with their dad over their Winter Break.  Lots more exciting than rearranging the house, for sure!  They were in his wedding as the gringo-ringo-bearers.  I will post photos if I ever get to see them.  I hope that will happen soon.

Sisi is also the bearer of gifts.  She brought goodies for The Player and for me, and also she talked her dad into dropping some bucks on gifts for her classmates.  How she convinced him to pay for 26 stuffed monkeys is beyond me....but here is the evidence...


Oh my goodness. I can't upload a photo now.  What the Heck?  Does anyone know what 'as 'appened to me blog?  Bloody heck!





3 comments:

TNTINGLEY said...

It's the black background. Sorry, the devil made me do it.

Kathleen said...

Eye, eye, eye. 'op along now. There's nothing to see ear.

Collagemama said...

Evil robots. I'll have to tell you about cataloging zombie novels some day.