About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, January 14, 2013

Americans for Responsible Solutions I Salute You

Gabrielle Gifford and Mark Kelly have started an organization, a PAC to be specific, to counter the influence of the NRA.  Gabby Gifford is, of course, the Congresswoman shot 2 years ago while speaking in public in her home state of Arizona.  Mark Kelly, her husband, is an astronaut.  Their website Americans for Responsible Solutions tells more.  I suggest you take a look at it. Gabby and Mark are both people who own guns and hunt but they seem to epitomize the word "reasonable.    I will be mailing them a check this week. 

I don't know what else I can add here on the one month anniversary of the events at Sandy Hook Elementary School. 

Wait, I can add their mailing address:

Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC
PO Box 15642
Washington, DC 20003


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thank you.

Collagemama said...

Well said, Kim. Going right to the website.