About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smashing Picard

 
I found this mug for 49 cents at The Mission Mart.  I thought it would be great to break it up for a mosaic.
 


What?  you say...smash this mug with Picard on it?  Perish the thought!

Oh wait ... it's okay...here is the other side:
 
Ok, damaged goods.  So I got out my trusty little hammer  (really a little hammer, not just a colloquial "little" hammer)
 
 
 
and I wrapped the damaged goods in a towel and here is what happened:
 
 
I boldly went where no mosaicist (?) has gone before...I smashed Jean Luc Picard! 
 
I will put him back together with Data and Beverly on a Mosaic Coming to Theaters er Blogs Soon!