About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kim Akimbo and the Ghost...What?

\
The Player has noticed that I stand in the Arms Akimbo position when I am...in lots of different moods.   As you can see from the above photo taken when I was eight, this is not exactly NEWS. 

In a moment of insight, however, The Player has suggested that the reason it took over 2 days of labor for my momma to birth me is that I was probably in this position in the canal.   Forceps were used, likely needed to squeeze my elbows back in to my sides. 

What?  Too Much Information does not exist in our family.

And while we are on the subject of forceps in canals etc...I was at Family Video today with J-dude browsing the cinematic offerings and out of the corner of one eye I thought I saw a title "The Ghost Proctologist."

O, but when I turned to see if that could possibly be, I re-read the title and found it was...The Ghost Protocol.  Which may not be any more desirable a film to watch, but probably Yes.  Because any movie with the word proctologist in the title would make me put my hands on my hips and say....

Ewwwww!






3 comments:

ron hardy said...

If in fact one is possessed in the v-zone "who ya gonna call!"

TNTINGLEY said...

Don't call "yo momma" anymore. :)

TNTINGLEY said...

Oh, by the way, I LOVE that picture of you.