About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Robots Welcome

At the request of someone who shall remain anonymous, I have attempted to change my blog settings so that you need not Prove You are Not A Robot in order to leave a comment.

If lots of robots start commenting, I wonder what they would say. 

"Danger, Will Robinson!"?

"Dave, ...Dave,...I don't think you should do that..."?

"Bleep doop bip bop."?

"I'll be back."

"Do you want fries with that?"

In any event, the person who shall remain anonymous should be happy and will now be free to comment without cussing loudly in the process when s/he cannot read the little blurry numbers or run-together letters.

4 comments:

ron hardy said...

I found this quote somewhere. "The purpose of the robot security measure is to marginalize the aging, the infirm."
-Secret Aged Man

Kathleen said...

I am a robot.

Collagemama said...

I've been feeling marginalized, or was that margarinized? Oleo, ole!

Kim said...

@CM - The butter did it.