About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Robots need some Limits

Here is what happens when robots are allowed to comment:

 Hello! every fan, is HOT on sale In 2000, he was inducted into the Ottawa nhl team jerseys Sports Hall of Famering an array of supplements and home wares all of the average fans may not be in a position to afford such in spite of the truly great looks Every single Rugby buff within the NFL understands this particular
hermes: 350-001 Exam CCIE Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert Exam Number/Code : 350-001 Exam Name : CCIE Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert Questions and Answers : 136 QAs Price: $ 120 One of the lists consists of Spanish words and the other one of corresponding pictures for these words If you're looking to have an excellent gift for your difficult to buy for a part of your existence, try an Texas Longhorns football jersey The Dolphins also designed and produced features on its www5 sacks, the 49ers tied for third in the NFL with 44 sacks However, if the NFL refused to accept Robinson, then the small potatoes said they would consider wearing a and other players like to go play overseas


This comment appeared (followed by some websites where you can buy some NFL Jerseys I suppose) on a very old blog.  So now I will be moderating comments on older blogs.  But still trying not to make you prove you are not a robot.  Oy.

5 comments:

ron hardy said...

An equal to but not a nut separating this cooler skating boards with new wheelz made on onion skin and covered in choscolatee for the best look you will never see. Order now. But wait!!!

Susan said...

This is what happens when you miss church. Satan gets a hold of you, or your blog in this case. Just sayin'.

Kim said...

So that guy who dropped the kids off at my house while I was trying to get 2 hours to myself was actually The Devil? I thought so!

Kathleen said...

This reminds me of rugby in the buff on our front lawn while we were away in England and buff rugby players were renting our house.

Collagemama said...

Maybe I should be grateful for the robot detection. My blog used to get some weird comments for hot college mamas. And definitely the Devil, just saying.