About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Piece of Good Advice

When your son has been really really sweet for a day or two, he might ask for something out of the ordinary.  He might ask for something that you normally would say No to without even giving it a second thought.  But when your son has been sooooo sweet, you give it a second thought.

When you give it a second thought he seizes that opportunity, gets his sweet size 6 foot in the door, and convinces you that it would be fine to buy him a soda pop while you are at Jewel-Osco.  He convinces you that he wants to try something new.  He wants to try Mountain Dew.  But not just any Mountain Dew, no, he wants to try:


All I can say, is

Don't even think about it!

That's my advice.  Based on experiences too horrific to mention.  Shudder.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sounds even worse than beer for breakfast. Which are we not having around my house.

ron hardy said...

From my vantage point in the bunker I really don't see what the problem was.

Collagemama said...

Did he spill it in the car?

Ellen said...

Did he shake it up first to see how much fizz he would get?