About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Greek to Me

I haven't blogged in a few days, so when I signed on to Blogger today I was surprised to find the new layout.  The most strange aspect of the new blogger format is that my statistics were so readily available.  I browsed through some of them, then came upon the list of phrases people had used to search and then found my blog.  Here was number 7:

джордж клуни
 
What the heck?  Is it Greek?  It is to me!  What does it mean?  My top guesses are:
 
Hummus von Yum-yum
Crazy American Mom
Rhubarb Pie
Skunk Weiners
 
I planned to make a longer list, but I'm about 99% sure it is skunk weiners.   If you have an idea please post it in your comment, or if you are the person who googles in Greek, please stand up and identify your search phrase! 
 
 
 

3 comments:

ron hardy said...

this is not Greek this is old Aramic. It is the formula for determining the weight of a horse given its height and and the length of its ears. Yours truly,
Asa Dolphillus.

Collagemama said...

I haven't figured out the new features of Blogger, since the features of a grandbaby are much more exciting. Years ago my blog had frequent hits from Split, Croatia. I always wondered why...

Connie Lou said...

I copied an pasted the comment into Google and it came back with George Clooney...maybe he's reading your blog!
P.S. It's Russian.