About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blood Moons and Smelly Cats

Last night....a beautiful lunar eclipse at about 5 a.m.  J-dude got us all up in time to see it, to photograph it, and to send it via email to his science teacher for Extra Credit.

.


Not the greatest camera for hundreds-o-thousands-o-miles away, but still enough for...10 points?  We will see.


Also last night a very odiferous skunk sprayed some space outside our bedroom window.   Sadly, not only did the room stink but Pi the night-time wanderer must have wandered through the musk-mist.  He got a bath today, in vinegar, baking soda, dish soap, then followed with a rinse through some dog shampoo.  Oh, the humiliation!


3 comments:

ron hardy said...

He's got the skunk-got the skunk. We want the skunk....not!

Collagemama said...

Hooray for ten points extra credit. I need some myself.

Kathleen said...

Poor dear. Skunks are the new rabbits.