About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Who Wants to be a Billionaire?

I admit it, I entered the Warren Buffett NCAA March Madness challenge, subjecting myself to stupid emails from Quicken Loans, just to see if I could win a billion dollars.

To win, one must predict the winner of all 63 games in the tournament.  Nearly impossible.  I made my best guesses and submitted my Bracket.  Then I went to work. 

While I was working, I got a text from The Player.  I had picked the wrong team in the very first game.  HAhaHAHAha!

Dang, so now I have to keep going to work.

At least I haven't been struck by lightening, which I believe is more likely than winning the challenge.

3 comments:

Collagemama said...

Buffett's Brackets sounds like a name for an all you can eat salad bar and pseudo sirloin restaurant for the 4:45 senior diner demographic.

Ellen said...

You crack me up.

ted said...

Have you been kicked out yet? I'm going to wait till its all over before I submit to anything.