About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What do You Get the Super-hero Who Has Everything?

The Player likes to iron.  The kids like Super-Heroes.  They recently came up with a new moniker for him..."Ironing Man."  Costumes vary in degree of wrinkledness depending upon whether he is in action or in an undercover disguise.  There was also some debate about what body part the steam would shoot from.  The kids are pre-teens after all. 
 
Here, on his ironing board, is my Valentine's Day gift to him.
 
 
The lid slides out!  Pretty cool, huh!?  And it's not just a mosaic, it's...
 
 
Yes, ENERGY!  Something every parental figure needs in spades.  This energy isn't in spades, it's in rocks and tiles and trinkets from thrift stores and Hobby Lobby.  
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

ron hardy said...

When I set myself on linen I can burn through anything and anyone. The energy box is just that. A box I can get into and recharge. Besides it is beautiful.

Collagemama said...

Steam on, Ironing Man! Energy to the rescue!

Ted said...

Beautiful box for the Ironing Man.
Use it well.

Kathleen said...

Oh, gorgeous!

Ellen said...

It's beautiful.