About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas-time Fun

I finally finished the table I have been mosaicking.  I started work on it, took some tiles off, reworked it, let it sit, worked on it some more, worked on some other mosaic panels for the church mosaic project, and finally finished it.

I texted a photo to my friend Susan and quoted a price, and like magic....the table is sold!


This is great fun!

Also great fun today:  Christmas shopping at the mall.  I know!  I usually dislike shopping at the mall, I mean, there's no book store for gosh sakes.  But I found some things I had been looking for, and then I found some impulse gifts, and well, I had a very pleasant and short trip around the place. 

I can't tell you about the impulse gifts for the little people, but I'll be sure to include a photo on Christmas.  

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's gorgeous!! (Also the making of it sounds like making a poem!)

ted said...

Sold to the first bidder?

Ellen said...

You will never have to worry about retirement. This is stunning.

Susan Ryder said...

I LOVE the table and feel very lucky and blessed! Bob says he can fix the legs easily - and he loves the table too, so YAY for us. And thank you!!