About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Roll-over Reversal




Last Saturday we headed out to cousin Kermit's house where The Player rode along on 4-wheelers with the kids and I stood idly by taking photos.  You can see how happy he was about this arrangement!




The kids enjoyed themselves, and after it was all over The Player took a spin on one of the 4-wheelers by himself.  J-dude, ever cautious, watched him and said "Jeez, he's going so fast he's gonna flip that thing!"  Yes, J-dude is going to enjoy being the parent of a teenager someday, I can already see the high blood pressure in his future.


The only other critter that didn't ride along was Sam, who I believe is a distant cousin of our Samarra.
Good boy, Sam!



5 comments:

Ellen said...

I will leave my "Worry Dolls" to Jeremiah. Then he can just tell one of them and they do the worrying. :)

Kathleen said...

I heard through the grapevine that my son is now racing his car. Sigh... All kinds of empathy!

Collagemama said...

Good to know there will be dedicated worriers in the next generation of parents.

Collagemama said...

Tell Tchaikovsky the news!

ron hardy said...

I smelled like teen spirit after that little spin.