About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chargers of the Light Brigade

My life has been overtaken.  It seems that I have more devices that need to be charged than my aging brain has memory slots for remembering the location of these items.

I have a charger for my cell phone.
I have a charger for my home laptop computer.
And for my work laptop computer of course.
Now I have a new item called a jetpack which I can fire up anywhere and get internet access for my work computer.  And it has a charger, too.

My Kindle has a charger.

My continuous glucose monitor has a charger.

Some of the chargers probably have chargers too but I can't recall.

On to the valley of confusion rode the six hundred.  Wikipedia tells us that the Charge of the Light Brigade refers to a battle called The Battle of the Balaclava....I like baklava!!!

I especially like baklava because it does not need a charger!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Collagemama said...

I am packing three chargers and a USB cord, nicely lassooed by twist-ties. The Kindle is staying home with its charger to mind the fort.

And for more entertainment about the Light Brigade, read Flashman at the Charge.

Happy 4th.

ted said...

CHARGE

Kathleen said...

I am imagining you commuting to work via jetpack. You look like a superhero, and you are in the air with fire coming out...the back.