About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happenings around the Homestead

The Friday after Thanksgiving is when we put up the Christmas tree at our house.  This year was no exception.  We rearranged the furniture in the living room, did the bi-annual vacuuming behind the couches, and made room for the tree in it's traditional corner.  Lights were strung:



Ornaments were hung and finally, the angel was placed:


You can't really see her in this picture but she's there.  Trust me. 



Sisi was busy taking photographs of the process so she isn't in any of the pictures.  But here she is with a rebuilt version of Truth or Pain:


Details of the launch site for the marbles. 

Saturday morning J-dude said he wanted to cook sausages for breakfast.  He has never used the stove-top without direct hovering supervision.  But this time I gave him a little more space and he did a great job.  Until I took the following picture and then when he had his back to the stove he touched the pan with his finger.  No harm done, but Mom will refrain from photography during potentially dangerous events in the future.


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I see multiple angels! Plus, Truth or Pain could be marketed, I'm pretty sure!

ted tingley said...

Looks lide a a brilliantly decorated tree, a brilliantly constructed lanck site and an idea path for the marble run. Great job.

Collagemama said...

All of the above plus sausages!

ted tingley said...

I have decided that I need spelling lessons and typing lessons. RitE?